Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I'm Not

Although I am obsessed with the human body. Although I admire the graceful thin winged ballerina and the courageous model with lollypop stick arms...This is not me.
I love form. I love health.
I appreciate my life and I wouldn't do anything to ruin it.
There's been times where I didn't eat for weeks and YES i did lose weight, but a month later I gained it all back.
I've seen dreadful pictures of cellulite tornadoes and thighs that could have struck Texas down...but my main GOAL is to become completely comfortable with who I am.
And that comfort isn't going to come from fasts, vegan plans, or sweating so hard I pass out.

It's one step at a time. It's eating better and walking a little bit further...I'm not trying to starve.
Though if you are trying to starve I understand where your coming from, it's just the wrong cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I've always found that starving makes me just become obsessed with food, but I'm definitely into cutting back and having smaller meals. And only people who actually do starve are that skinny, but for girls that's completely unattractive, they lose all sexuality. There's no femininity left without hips, boobs, and a bum. Although cellulite is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete