Sunday, March 20, 2011

odus and flying rabbits

all right. so.
for the past couple of days I've been eating like mad. Luckily there's only been oranges, apples and oatmeal in my closet, so it hasn't been mad junk. It's been health treasures.
Either way.
I started the morning off with honey-nut-cheerios
Phillups coming in today.
I want a tattoo. I think I'm going to draw it myself. Arm or upper back?
Yesterday I had a sharpie in my hand, and I was giving party-goers tattoos left and right, and they came out pretty cool.

LENT. I figured it out. There's a giant mountain by my house, and I think for Lent my goal is to climb it at least once a day.




1 comment:

  1. Love tattoos have three myself. Althrtisit although I did not draw them myself, not an excellent artist, I did get them commisioned and discussed my vision with the artist. It makes a huge difference to the tattoo artist I think if you have an original idea but let them have some creative control as they get so many people who come in wanting the same thing its fun when someone wants something original.

    ReplyDelete