Sunday, February 13, 2011

2-13-2011




weight-132
height=5'2
goal w-115
By May 1, 2011

I woke up at twelve today. I feel like I have a hangover, but I didn't drink. I'm completely warn out, my head hurts, neck hurts, I must have cancer, or some cardio tangerine disease.
Anyway.

I dislike weight. I dislike articles on obesity, how to eat avacodas, and what creamers the most fattening. If I could I'd eat twelve-million cheese cakes and then roll in oreo pudding.
However, I want to be tiny. Which reminds me of the plague...But somehow I want to do this.

So first thing I ate today.
four meatballs (I stole from work)-550
coffee with creamer-60

So if I want to lose weight, the health charts
say to eat 1,300
So I have 690 calories left to spare.
Let's see if this works.




It's sad...because I feel like all women are beautiful. No matter what their weight is, but I can't help butfeel immobile in my own body. I don't feel in sync. I'd like to feel like I can relate and understand it. What I mean by that...is I simply want to regain my confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment